Trade Fair License
Anyone who conducts a trade fair within the City must obtain a license from the Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections.
How to Get a Trade Fair License
1) Download and complete the License Application.
2) Print the application, fill it out completely, and mail it, or bring it in person, with all other Additional Information and Current Fee.
- Consult the Current Fee Schedule.
3) Make all checks payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh.
Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections
200 Ross Street Room 320
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
All Department of Permits, Licenses and Inspections fees change annually. Consult the Current Fee Schedule.
- Proof of identification and age. Must be at least 18 years old.
- The name of the licensee (your name) and any other name under which your business is to be conducted.
- The address of the business you are licensing.
- The names, addresses, and businesses of all persons who are to participate in the trade fair.
- Proof that you are a city resident (usually a phone or utility bill) who deals in the trade goods, or proof that you are the owner of the premises on which the trade fair will take place.
- Check or money order made payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh for License Fee.