Ticket Reselling License
Ticket Reseller's License
Ticket reselling is regulated by the Code of Ordinances Title 7 - Chapter 726 Ticket Reselling.
A Ticket Reseller's license is required to:
- Resell tickets.
How to Get a Ticket Reseller's License
1) Download and complete the License Application.
2) Print the application, fill it out completely, and mail it, or bring it in person, with all other Additional Information and Current Fee.
- Consult the Current Fee Schedule.
3) Make all checks payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh.
Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections
200 Ross Street Room 320
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Proof of identification and age. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Two glossy passport-sized photos of the license holder. These photos should be current.
- A tax ID letter from the Finance Department registering your business for city taxes.
- Check or money order made payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh for License Fee.