Office of Mayor William Peduto
Commission on Human Relations
The Commission on Human Relations studies and investigates complaints of alleged discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and civil rights practices involving City employees and any conditions having an adverse effect on intergroup relations in the city.
- Mariana Padias, Esq. 1st Vice Chair
- Amanda Z. Rubio, 2nd Vice Chair
- Gwendolyn Young Treasurer
- Helen Gerhardt, MFA Secretary
- Lynette Drawn-Williamson,
- Lorraine Eberhardt, Ed.D.
- Elizabeth Lee Fogarty, Ph.D.
- Rabbi Sharyn Henry, MAHL
- Eric Horwith
- Gabriel McMorland
- Wasiullah Mohamed
- Richard L. Morris
- Robert Samuel
Must be a resident of the City of Pittsburgh.
- Full Commission meeting held first Monday of each month, except holidays.
- Hearing panels, committee meetings, etc., scheduled according to availability of Commissioners involved.
- Meeting Schedule
908 City-County Building
414 Grant St., Pittsburgh, PA 15219