Office of Mayor William Peduto
Commission on Human Relations
The Commission on Human Relations studies and investigates complaints of alleged discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and civil rights practices involving City employees and any conditions having an adverse effect on intergroup relations in the city.
- Leah Williams-Duncan, Chair
- Winford Craig, 1st Vice Chair
- Lynette Drawn-Williamson, 2nd Vice Chair
- Amanda Z. Rubio, Secretary
- Eric Horwith, Treasurer
- Elizabeth C. Pittinger, Chair Emeritus
- Adelaide Smith, Chair Emeritus
- Lorraine Eberhardt, Ed.D.
- Elizabeth Lee Fogarty, Ph.D.
- James R. Sheppard
- Curtis A. Smith
- Rev. Timothy Smith, Sr.
- John L. Tague, Jr.
- Gwendolyn Young
Must be a resident of the City of Pittsburgh.
- Full Commission meeting held first Monday of each month, except holidays.
- Hearing panels, committee meetings, etc., scheduled according to availability of Commissioners involved.
- Meeting Schedule
908 City-County Building
414 Grant St., Pittsburgh, PA 15219