Title Sheet and Note Sheet, with the following:
- o Abbreviation list
- o City Signature Block (must be on title sheet)
- o Construction Notes as appropriate for project
- o Declaration of Responsible Charge statement (as provided below)
- o Legend
- o Sheet Index
Maintenance and Protection of Traffic (MPT) plan:
- Existing conditions
- Appropriate details for handicap ramps, curbs, sidewalks, etc.
- Traffic Signal Plans, if applicable, at 1"=20' scale
- North Arrow, oriented "up" and/or to the left
- Location map with Census Tract Number
- Centerline stationing of streets
- Right-of-way limits
- Profiles are required for new curb lines
- Centerline profiles are required for repaving, reconstruction, and new streets
- Typical sections
- Street cross-sections at 25 foot intervals
- Use of standard engineering units and scales of 1"=10', 1"=20', etc.
- Contours on grading plans
- Existing and proposed spot elevations, adequately showing drainage
A block for DPW reviewers’ initials and dates, to be located near the title block, appearing on all sheets that follow the cover sheet; see sample.