City of Pittsburgh Council District 6
REMINDER: ONLINE DISTRICT 6 TOWN HALL MEETING TONIGHT
Join Councilman Lavelle for Second Online Town Hall Meeting
On Tuesday, March 12th starting at 7pm, I will be hosting an online town hall meeting. It is an opportunity for all of the constituents of District 6 to ask questions and interact with me via webcam. Please refer to the following instruction to participate in the meeting:
- Go to www.concert-oh.com and select the meeting
- Join by clicking the red JOIN button
- Select the START A CALL (for PC) option. A passcode/PIN will be provided on the screen when this option is clicked. For those using the DIAL IN (phone) option, a passcode/PIN will also be provided on-screen.
- Click on the Raise Hand icon to participate in the meeting. The Councilman will place you in “talk mode” when he is ready to take your question.
- Scroll over the Councilman’s image and select the Floating option to increase video size.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 412-255-2134.
R. Daniel Lavelle
Office of Councilman R. Daniel Lavelle
414 Grant Street, 5th Floor | City County Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
telephone: 412-255-2134 | facsimile 412-255-0737