NCD Working Group Timeline
- January 2018 - Open Call
- January 2018 - Selection of working group members.
- February 2018 - Observation Tour: Identify the characteristics of a specific neighborhood that should be preserved up to certain extent.
- March 2018 - Guidelines: Summarize the characteristics found at each study area and turn them into guidelines.
- April 2018 - Guidelines Consensus: Find initial consensus one the main guidelines that will govern the Conservation Districts City-wide. Define base standard definition for Conservation Districts. Establish the initial criteria for the boundaries.
- May 2018 - Test Tour: Prove applicability of first draft of guidelines in a different neighborhood area and test it as a city-wide overlay tool.
- June2018- Guidelines & Definition Draft: Define Conservation Districts definition and final guidelines draft text for legislation.
- July 2018 - Final Draft & Public Process: Final approval of Conservation Districts definition and guidelines dradt for legislation. The group will discuss the public process including CD’s nomination process and the review process.