NCD Working Group Application
- Must complete the online form with Name, address & contact info
- Statement of interest in being part of the Conservation Districts working group
- Applicants must have architectural degree or design related discipline with a strong and diverse urban design aesthetics and experience. Other preferred backgrounds are urban sociology, planning, sociology, art, cultural and architectural historian. The applicant must also provide relevant and proven work experience highlighting the applicant’s most important project.
- Applicants must be willing to dedicate a minimum of four hours a month for a period of six months. The time will be spent on monthly meetings, tours and correspondence.
- Applicants must describe in 200 word or less what neighborhoods in Pittsburgh they would champion for a conservation district and why.Applicants must describe in 200 words or less how new development can integrate into an existing neighborhood’s fabric and enhance its quality and not be disruptive.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline is January19th, 2018.