City-County Task Force on Disabilities (CCTFD)
The City-County Task Force on Disabilities is a 13-member panel of advocates, service providers, and consumers appointed by the Mayor and County Executive who advise the City and County on issues that affect people with disabilities in the region.
Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement – Joint Task Force on Disabilities
- 13 Members
- Six appointed by County Executive
- Six appointed by Mayor of Pittsburgh
- One elected by the 12 appointees
- Aurelia Carter-Scott
- Janet B. Evans
- Sarah Goldstein
- Milton Henderson
- Richard McGann
- Gabriel McMoreland
- James “Chris” Nochese
- Paul W. O'Hanlon
- Jeff Parker
- Katherine D. Seelman, Ph.D.
- John Tague
- Joseph Wassermann
- Karen A. Warman
- Representation must be considerate of a county geographic and ethnic balance
- Majority of members must have a disability
None, except reimbursement of costs associated with participation in meetings.
3rd Monday of each month, except holidays
|Meeting Agendas||Meeting Minutes|
Please call 412-255-2102 if you have any questions or comments.