Urban Redevelopment Authority
The URA administers Federal and Commonwealth grants designed to provide a broad range of urban renewal and maintenance programs within the City. The Authority also coordinates efforts to improve the economic vitality, the housing stock, and overall living conditions within the City. The URA has a five-member board; each member is appointed by the Mayor.
- All appointed by Mayor of Pittsburgh
- Must be a resident of the City of Pittsburgh.
- Kevin Acklin, Chairman
Term Expires 12/2/2016
- Honorable Ed Gainey, Vice Chairman
Term Expires 12/2/2015
- Honorable Jim Ferlo, Treasurer
Term Expires 12/2/2017
- Honorable R. Daniel Lavelle
Term Expires 12/2/2014
- Cheryl Hall-Russell
Term Expires 12/2/2018
Usually the second Thursday of every month at 2PM, Wherrett Room on the 13th floor at 200 Ross St., Pittsburgh, PA 15219