Welcome to the future of Pittsburgh's Allegheny Riverfront! On this website you'll find the vision plan that represents the efforts of hundreds of neighborhood stakeholders working together to create a market-based vision for the future of the Allegheny Riverfront.
Pittsburgh's rivers rank among our greatest assets. The Allegheny Riverfront represents an incredible opportunity for our city to create a green, regenerative riverfront corridor which will serve not only as an asset for existing residents, but as an international model of sustainable riverfront development that will create jobs and further enhance Pittsburgh's reputation as "Most Livable City."
The Allegheny Riverfront Vision Plan can be downloaded from the links below. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact Kryn Hoyer-Winfield at the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh.
If you would like to order a print version of The Plan, please click here.
- Full Plan 31.8mb
- Chapter 1: Introduction 704k
- Chapter 2: Strengths to Build On 2.3mb
- Chapter 3: Major Issues 2.6mb
- Chapter 4: Approach 264k
- Chapter 5: Allegheny Riverfront Vision Plan 17.8mb
- Chapter 6: Recommendations for Projects at Different Scales 5.6mb
- Chapter 7: Recommendations for Policies and Systemic Changes 2.4mb
- Chapter 8: Implementation and Resources 34k